Last updated Tuesday 21 September, 2021
Following the move to Level 3 in Auckland at 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 September 2021, staff members from these stores will be able to access orders and EFTPOS facilities. As of Wednesday 23rd September, these stores will be contacting customers via text to organise for your orders to be sent out to you or to arrange a collection time and date.
Our Ponsonby and High St stores will be offering strictly contactless call and collect and emergency repairs 11am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. Please contact your local store to organise a time for this. You can find all our contact details here: https://baileynelson.co.nz/pages/stores. Please note as our Albany store is situated in Westfield mall, call and collect will not be available but we can organise an emergency repair for you. Also our Takapuna store will be closed until further notice. Orders from the Takapuna have been redirected to Albany and will be sent from there.
Please note eye tests will not be available in Auckland until the region moves to level 2.
REST OF NZ
Our Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch stores are open and continue to operate under level 2 conditions. Eye tests are available and appointments can be made online or by contacting your local store. Limited contact lens tests are available, please contact your local store for more information on this.
Guidelines at level 2
- Please make sure you sign in using the Covid tracking app or by using one of the provided register sheets before entering the store.
- 2 meter social distancing must be maintained at all times in store.
- Face masks must be worn in store and you may be turned away if you do not have one.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry to the store.
- Mandatory screening will also take place before testing. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell/present COVID-19 symptoms, are waiting the results of a Covid-19 test or have visited a place of interest in the last 2 weeks.
- There will be a limit on how many people are allowed in store at a time. This will vary from store to store.
We continue to serve customers online with free shipping and 30 day returns during this time. We also have our Virtual Try On tool available to use on almost all styles to help you shop. For the best experience for Virtual Try On, use an iPhone X or newer.
Please note we are experiencing delays of about 5 working days with dispatch at the moment due to a backlog of orders and postal delays. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible. As normal you will receive a tracking link to let you know once your order is on its way. As always, please feel free to get in touch with us via the live chat (under Support in the menu) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A huge thank you from all of us for your patience in these unprecedented times. We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
Stay safe and Kia kaha,
The Bailey Nelson team